Sunday, March 20, 2011

Campus


These are the everyday views outside of my apartment. (The building on the right). I really like my apartment since it is well furnished for Beijing standards and is only on the third floor. The towers in the background are a pretty common sight. Since I have been in the middle of Beijing, it has been nice to see all of the important looking buildings and such on a daily basis.


This is the middle of campus here at BIT. They have a full soccer court and some pretty neat facilities that are in a really convenient location. They even have a professional soccer team on campus. That is right the university team was so good they just decided to go pro!! 


Also this campus was used as a sight for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I think this is the Volleyball court building. I haven't been inside but it sure looks important...not to mention funky. 


A very nice nightly stroll on campus. It is actually really nice to go for a walk at night because the haze of the city has a nice tint to it. You kinda feel like you are in a movie.

Well, remember what I said about that pollution? I present to you "good day" and "bad day"!
Uh ..I don't go running on bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment